Skyfarm Harvest Feast 2023
Celebrating the Skyfarm’s second year and sharing Blackwood’s vision for an urban, regenerative agricultural future with four of Houston’s favorite chefs.
Don't Delay...Ticket Sales End Tuesday, October 17!
We are proud to welcome you back to the Blackwood Skyfarm at POST Houston for our second annual Skyfarm Harvest Feast on Thursday, October 19 from 6 PM to 9 PM. This year, we are proudly showcasing all women chefs: Evelyn Garcia, Sasha Grumman, Suu Khin, and Michelle Wallace.
- Date: Thursday, October 19, 2023
- Time: Welcome Hour with Wine and Cocktails Beginning at 6 PM | Dinner, Program, and Auction 7-9 PM
- Location: The Skyfarm at POST Houston (401 Franklin, Houston, TX 77201)
- Attire: Colorful Cocktail, Garden Chic
- Featured Chefs: Evelyn Garcia, Sasha Grumman, Suu Khin, and Michelle Wallace
- Entertainment: Stormchasing Artist Pecos Hank with Jo Bird, DJ Geneva Gordon
If you can't attend or would rather provide other crucial support as a volunteer...
We would be honored to have volunteer assistance in the following areas: event set up, greeting guests, working the check-in table, auction support, tear down, and more. Volunteers will provided with a meal (not guaranteed to be the full dinner!) and parking will be validated.
Enjoy this glimpse into one of the largest rooftop farms in the world.
Then, come experience it on October 19th.
Thank you to our
Gala Chair – Catherine Delano
Michelle & Stephen Crawford
Paula Fendley & Elyssa Schnurr
Jeni Ellis & Scott K. Halliday
Elizabeth Winston Jones
Star and Jack Massing
Susan and David Morris
Jessica and Erick Navas
Capera Clement Norinsky
Megan and Ben Parks
Kimberly and Danny Perry
Pastor Juanita and Dr. Rudy Rasmus
Gail and Michael Serant