Jobs & Volunteer
Join the Blackwood Land family.
Blackwood Nature Camp is a week-long overnight camp for 8-14 year olds. Our goal is simple: get kids outside and active for the summer and teach them about nature and agriculture!
We have multiple openings for full-time seasonal senior camp counselors. Camp sessions are 6 days and 5 nights, beginning Sunday evening and concluding Friday evening.
Click below to review the job descriptions for each available position:
To apply, visit blackwood.campbrainstaff.com.
Applications will be accepted from January 15th to March 1st and interviews will be held on a rolling basis starting March 1st. Final position offers and summer schedule will be sent by the week of April 1st. Session preferences are not guaranteed so please include all weeks you are available to work.
Volunteer at Blackwood
We would not be Blackwood without our incredibly passionate volunteers. Volunteers gravitate to Blackwood Land for a variety of reasons. Some use it as a regenerative activity, others for the scenery on the farm and others love being a part of a resilient food system. The easiest way to get involved and experience Blackwood is at our weekly Volunteer Days. Here’s what you need to know:
- Each Wednesday from 8:30 AM to 12:30 PM
- Farm & garden activities for all ages and abilities
- Entirely outdoors for social distancing.
- We thank our volunteers with a homemade lunch at 12:30!
- To participate, all you have to do is email us before Wednesday AM at email@example.com and let us know if you have any dietary restrictions for lunch.